We're on a mission to change the country's perception of cruise holidays and to get more holidaymakers to cruise.
Since the company began in 2009, we've seen significant growth and now over 70,000 customers rely on Cruise Nation to deliver the best holiday recommendations and industry-leading, value for money cruise holidays.
The business has gone from strength to strength and now offers holidays with all mainstream, premium and luxury cruise lines travelling across all four corners of the globe.
We've got some exciting plans for future growth in the pipeline, and we need talented individuals to help take us to the next level. We've got a number of openings available within the company, each with highly competitive salaries and benefits.
If you're interested in any of the positions listed below, please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cruise Sales Specialists
We are looking for highly experienced travel professionals to join our Swansea based call centre. At least two years experience in a travel sales or cruise position would be preferred.
Reporting to: Call Centre Manager
Basic Salary – Fantastic commission earning potential
- Individual cost centre achieving and excelling against set target
- Build quotes for Smart Packages
- Offering and selling desired cruise line
- Upselling on cabin grades and ancillary products
Cruise sales specialist package
- Basic Salary
- Lucrative commission structure
- On target earnings of up to £30K
- Statutory holidays
Basic skills required
- Minimum of 2 years sales or cruise/travel experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and administration skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable self motivated team player able to work under pressure and multi task
- Able to work 7 day shift rota
- Proven sales record in a cruise business a strong advantage
If you'd like to be considered for this role, please e-mail Andrea Harries at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.