NOW ON SALE - A HOLIDAY WORTH WAITING FOR!
In 2022 Royal Caribbean will have 7 ships in the Med and Northern Europe:
– Anthem of the Seas will be sailing from Southampton
– Brilliance of the Seas will be replacing the Rhapsody of the Seas and sail from Ravenna for 7-night cruises to the Greek Islands and Adriatic
– Jewel of the Seas will be sailing from Amsterdam for 12-night cruises to the Arctic Circle, Iceland and British Isles. In September and October, she will be sailing 8, 9 & 10-night cruises from Athens and Tarragona
– Odyssey of the Seas will be based in Rome like it was in 2021 and will be sailing 6, 7, 8 & 9-night cruises to the Greek Islands
– Vision of the Seas will be based in Barcelona and will be sailing 5 & 8-night cruises in the Med and 12-night cruises to the Greek Islands
– Voyager of the Seas is returning to Europe and will be based in Copenhagen and Stockholm sailing 7, 10 & 11-night cruises around Scandinavia and the Baltic capitals
– Wonder of the Seas is in the Med and sailing from Barcelona (7-night itineraries)
- In Alaska, Royal Caribbean will have the Serenade of the Seas sailing from Vancouver and the Quantum & Ovation of the Seas will be sailing from Seattle
- In the Caribbean for Summer 2022, the Harmony & Mariner of the Seas will be sailing from Port Canaveral and the Symphony and Explorer of the Seas will be sailing from Miami
2022 is going to be a great year for Royal Caribbean and Cruise Nation!
Featured 2022 Deals
WHY CHOOSE Royal Caribbean
From the blog...
We're just checking with our authors to see what the latest is...
Let our cruise experts keep you up to date about the latest cruise industry news, the most luxurious new ships, and the hottest deals.Visit the blog